April 13, 2012

The 30 Day Shred (Half way done)

I have all along planned to do this video postpartum as I have heard amazing things about it. I about half way done and thought I would share a picture of my progress so far. It says 21 days because a week prior to starting this video I started working out so wanted that time to count as well. I had a cesarian section so I wasnt allowed to work out until about 6/8 weeks postpartum. I started working out 8 weeks postpartum and Im very happy with my results so far. So here are the half way pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that with the Jillian DVD? I'm really wanting to try it since I am way overdue to loss some lbs. Also, did you diet too? I heard that when breastfeeding not to diet hardcore but idk. I'm just curious. I'm really thinking about doing it if i get a -hpt this month. :)

Jess said...

Nope I dont ever diet especially with breastfeeding. I just eat healthy foods. Im anti dieting as I think as long as you eat the right foods and workout your body will do the rest. and I love this video because its only 20 minutes and I dont have much time haha