June 22, 2012

3 Years Old

I can't believe that in about 2 weeks Sophie will be 3 years old. It seems like just yesterday Jared and I were watching "House" and my water broke. I think I have finally started to accept that she is indeed growing up and can't stay little forever. 3 years is a very long time. To be honest I feel like year 2 just flew by. It is amazing to see her grow up and watch her changing before my very eyes. She is constantly talking now, and we actually understand her! She is VERY friendly and super active. She will more than likely be our daughter that has to be in some form of sport to release all of her energy (just like daddy). She is very caring and always apologizes for things even if it isn't her fault. She is a very good big sister and is always willing to help even if she is oblivious to her most of the time :).
It seems like just yesterday she was in preemie clothes weighing in at 5lbs 13oz.
Now she weighs in at 26 lbs!

No comments: