November 11, 2011

Chocolate covered grahm crackers...

are delicious! I just devoured like three.

Anyways, not much going on in the Swehosky house. Things are calming down before the stress of the holidays and then Violet..hopefully in that order...
My family has been picking on me about having a Christmas baby as they know I seriously do not want that. With Jared already having a Thanksgiving birthday, I would really like a nice big gap between Christmas and Violet's birth. My sister is coming over for the holidays and is leaving January 5th, so she has already decided she will get this baby out before then. She and my mother explained that they would line the streets with candy bars in hopes that I can walk the baby out. They think if there is a candy bar at every block I will have more ambition..rude lol.

No comments: