March 29, 2012

A day in the life of me...

...original right? I just couldn't think of something clever and witty to simply say "Let me tell you about my day today"!

Anywho..I honestly can not believe it has been two months since Violet has arrived into our lives. It is funny...everytime you get pregnant you really dont believe there is an actual baby in there. Even when you are 40 weeks pregnant you still think that there is just a pizza inside of you..or maybe a couple of burgers...

but then you give birth and this baby comes out of you (whohaa or tummy) and you just keep staring wondering where THAT came from. It logically just does NOT make since. I can not wrap my head around the fact that we start out in a balloon filled with water and just come out. Pregnancy really is a miracle...

Well since giving birth to my little pizza things have been great. I was most concerned about breastfeeding not working like with Sophie..but it is amazing how different babies are. It also helps when you dont have crappy nurses breathing down your neck to give your 5 lb baby a bottle..because she is apparently "starving"...bullshit

I love my girls so much. i also expected them to be so similar and the difference is amazing. My Sophie is the most energetic, spunky, OCD, gorgeous little girl I have ever seen. She has developed this new sense of cleanliness that Jared and I wonder if she belongs to us. If she so much as gets a droplet of water on her shirt she will screa, "I messy" until we change her shirt. Another cute thing is Sophie has picked up breakdancing. I have no clue where she gets this either. We turned on Happy feet 2 and she immediately got on the floor and did some crazy dance moves..it was cute. Oh and one more thing..if we tell her to dance the "Robot" she thinks we are saying "Ro-butt" and will stick her little tush out and shake it.....I love her

Violet is such a calm baby. Her life consists of nursing (a million times) crapping a million times..and smiling up at us. Oh..she is such a smily baby..it is unbearable. It is even cuter when sheflashes her toothless gums..hurts my uterus.

All in all..life is great...



No comments: