August 1, 2012

August 1st....

...going on January 3rd.

I have always been a winter girl, but even "I" am tired of this so-called "summer". I am currently wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I mean, yeah we might get some sun but it is never warm enough to swim in the lake. You know that it is truly summer when you can swim in the lake. So when are we NW people getting our summer? Apparently never. Either that or we are going to have an indian summer and will be wearing shorts as we trick-or-treat this year. FAIL

On a different note, August does bring something good!

On August 30th Jared and I will have been together for 4 years. It feels like just yesterday that we met...and now we have 2 kids and we are married. Obviously, we went a little faster than most couples but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments: