May 30, 2011

I really don't like to clean..

...my house. END

Though, everytime I rarely do it I feel really great afterwards. If only I could have the motiviation to clean it more often than ti wouldnt take half as long to clean it. Oh, the things we know but still end up procrastinating anyways. Well I thought I would post a very delicious recipe I have made a couple times and will be making tonight. It is not the healthiest of my recipes but it is super delicious.
Homemade Chicken Strips :)

Homemade Chicken Strips

Ingredients:
1 cup of ranch dressing
1 1/2 cup of flour
1 lb of chicken cut in strips
3 teaspoons of Lawry's seasoning
1 teaspoon Cayane Pepper
1 cup (or more) of Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Directions:

Soak your chicken strips in a bowl with your 1 cup of ranch dressing for about 20 minutes

After this is done, pour olive oil into frying pan and heat on medium until it is super hot and boiling

In seperate bowl add flour, Lawry's Seasoning, Cayanne pepper

Add ranch to dry mixture and mix with fork (will not mix perfect and isnt meant too.

1 at a time coat each chicken strip in batter

pour in fryer and cook until golden brown all the way around

No comments: