June 30, 2010

Multnomah Falls




Today was such a beautiful day. Jared, Sophie, and I went to Multnomah Falls and hiked a 3 mile trail. I could tell Sophie enjoyed it as she always loves being outside. I was very upset in the beginning of the hike because there was a young boy being harassed by his father. The father was calling his son a fat cow and a slow poke because he could not hike as fast as him. It broke my heart to see this poor, insecure boy be treated as such...
Other than that; life has been pretty amazing for me and my family. I got a "C" in my computers class which was amazing considering I was sure I was going to flunk. I am now in Math and trying to not get math anxiety. lol. ...
Sophie is turning "1" in eight days and it makes me reminsce of when she was born. I will always consider her my little baby even when she is thirty. She is starting to stand by herself which means walking comes next!


No comments: