December 5, 2010

There is something about a Christmas Tree...

...that brightens up your day!




Last night Jared, Sophie, and I put up the Christmas tree. My work was nice enough to give all the workers a free tree this year which was very delightful. We had a little system. Jared would put the hooks onto the ornaments, Sophie would pass them to me, and I would place them on the tree. We used all our christmas lights on our house so we will probably have to buy more for our tree. All in all it was enjoyable to watch Sophie get excited about putting up a Christmas tree. Speaking of which she is getting soooo big. We have not been to the Dr. in awhile but I can imagine she has gained some weight finally. One of our main problems in the past is that Sophie had a hard time putting on weight, so I am glad to see she is so happy and healthy.

Back to the Christmas Tree...

Afterwards I never realized how popular a Christmas tree can belol. My house is quite noisy today. the two cats have managed to swat 7 ornaments off the tree and Sophie keeps bringing me Christmas presents and getting upset when I explain to her that it is too early to open them....

These are the days I will remember.... :)

No comments: