January 28, 2011

It has been so long..

...since I have been on here. I have been so busy lately with wedding stuff, A&P, Sophie, and my internship. I have so many things I need to get done and so little time. It has been a long week of sleepless nights and lists on random pieces of paper. Truthfully, I never wanted it to be like this. I wanted to have a small wedding where I wouldnt have to deal with hustling people into telling me their R.S.V.P. I wanted to have something intimate with Jared that we would remember forever. Yet, the reason I love Jared, is I respect his decisions and this wedding was one of them. So I will continue with the sleepless night and long lists on paper until February 19th and then I am done. I am going to go on my honeymoon and thank the stars that I no longer have to deal with overbearing, inconsiderate, weddding crap. As for my school I only have 3 days left on A&P and I just hope so badly that I get a bomb grade on my final. Will tell all. :)

No comments: