September 18, 2012

Gluten...

...is delcious...

I have had ,we shall say, issues for years pertaining to my digestion. I have tried giving up everything BUT gluten because frankly it is my favorite food group. Everything I love has gluten in it!! Well today I am trying a couple days without gluten..if not a week. A couple weeks ago Jared and I got rid of fast food and bad sugar from our diet. It has been pretty great so far. We decided on the weekends we would splurge and have some bad food but for the most part eat healthy. Part of me wanted to try this to see if it would help with my digestion issues but it hasnt. So I have decided to try going gluten free. Oh MAN I hope this isnt the case...it will be a sad day if I have to eat gluten free for the rest of my life. SAD DAY :(

No comments: